Links to our friends and neighbors…
- Community Food ConnectionsCommunity Food Connections is a 501c3 non-profit organization established in 2002 whose mission it is to grow strong communities, healthy food, healthy families and healthy farms.
- Downtown Phoenix PartnershipFormed in 1990, the Partnership exists to strengthen Downtown Phoenix development and to encourage an environment of activity, energy and vitality.
- Local First ArizonaLocal First Arizona is a non-profit organization representing a coalition of locally-owned businesses which form the backbone of the Arizona economy.
- Valley Permaculture AllianceA local non-profit organization inspiring urban sustainable living through education, community involvement and creative cooperation.
- Arizona Homegrown SolutionsSparking the discovery, implementation and sharing of local solutions for food and water security, resource conservation and community well-being while having fun and respecting the natural environment.
- Community Food Security CoalitionA non-profit North American organization dedicated to building strong, sustainable, local and regional food systems.
- Greater Phoenix Chamber of CommerceEstablished in 1888 and representing 2,900 businesses, the Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce is Arizona’s largest and best-established business organization.
- St. Luke’s Health InitiativesA Phoenix-based public foundation focused on Arizona health policy and strength-based community development.