As a program of Community Food Connections, a 501c3 non-profit organization, the Phoenix Public Market consists of the Open-Air Markets on Wednesday nights (5-8 pm) and Saturday mornings (8 am to 1 pm), and Food Truck Fridays (11 am to 1:30 pm).
The Market is here to:
- Increase access to fresh, healthy food in an underserved area;
- Help micro-businesses get started and build their capacity;
- Create jobs and family self-sufficiency;
- Help farmers stay on the land;
- Create a vibrant gathering place in the heart of our community.
We accept Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Diners Club, JCB, American Express, SNAP (EBT/Foods Stamps), AZ FMNP and WIC cash value vouchers. Stop by the information booth at the Wednesday or Saturday Market if you have any questions.
Year-round, rain or shine!
Wednesdays, 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Saturdays, 8:00 am to Noon (May through September)
Saturdays, 8:00 am to 1:00 pm (October through April)
Food Truck Friday
Fridays, 11:00 am to 1:30 pm
721 N. Central Avenue, Downtown Phoenix, Arizona
(Corner of Central Avenue and McKinley Street)
Only three blocks south of the Roosevelt/Central Light Rail Station!
Free parking on lot and street available.